1 Stop Golf Club: Terms and Conditions
Welcome to 1 Stop Golf Club! By becoming a member of our exclusive indoor golf club that utilizes Trackman technology, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. Membership & Access
- This is a private club. Non-members are strictly prohibited from entering the building.
- Members will have 24/7 access to the facility. They must use their access cards or any other provided access method to enter.
- Sharing or lending access cards to non-members is strictly prohibited and will result in the immediate revocation of membership without a refund.
2. Respect & Equipment Care
- Members are required to treat all equipment with the utmost care as if it were their own.
- The building should be left clean and in good condition for the subsequent members. No smoking is permitted inside the building.
- A “1 STRIKE” policy is in place: members are allowed one mistake. After that, memberships will be terminated.
3. Lost Items
- Any items left behind or lost within the club premises are not the responsibility of 1 Stop Golf Club.
4. Membership Fees & Payment
- All memberships operate on a month-to-month basis and can be canceled at any time.
- Monthly fees are due on either the 1st or the 15th of each month, contingent on the start date of your membership. Memberships starting between the 1st and 14th will be billed on the 15th, and those starting between the 15th and 31st will be billed on the 1st.
- Credit cards will be charged either on the 1st or 15th, in line with the above schedule.
- All bookings and payments must be made through www.1stopgolfshopfl.com.
5. Booking & Time Slots
- Available slots include 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1.5 hours, and 2 hours.
- While members have 24/7 access, reservations are strongly recommended to guarantee availability.
6. Building Access & Membership Revocation
- Only members are allowed to enter the building.
- Membership may be revoked or terminated by either the club management or the member at any time. There are no binding contracts associated with the membership.
7. Liability & Safety
- Members play at their own risk. 1 Stop Golf Club is not responsible for any injuries sustained within the premises.
- Members are expected to maintain a respectful and quiet environment conducive to focus and relaxation.
8. Changes to Terms
- 1 Stop Golf Club retains the right to update or alter these terms and conditions whenever necessary. Members will be updated on any significant changes through email or other preferred communication methods.
- For questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions or any other aspect of the club, contact:
1 Stop Golf Club,
32733 Eiland Blvd., Wesley Chapel, FL 33545
By enrolling as a member of 1 Stop Golf Club, you confirm that you have thoroughly read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.